How often do you change your toothbrush? While brushing do you every day think of changing it but forget about it afterward? This is a common thing that happens to everyone. However, if your toothbrush is not changed at regular intervals, could be a home for millions of bacteria? The brush you use to clean bacteria could be the place to store your bacteria. Here are a few instances when you should consider to replace your toothbrush:
- When the bristles of your brush shows too much wear and tear, it’s time to change your brush.
- If you find Debris at the bottom of your brush that cannot be removed, it indicates that you to change it.
- If you were sick recently it is better to change your brush.
- When your toothbrush touches another toothbrush, it is better to change it.
- When you don’t remember the last date you changed your brush then it’s definitely time to change it.
- If your toothbrush is not stored properly or it was kept in a drawer for a long time you should change it.
Taking care of your teeth alone doesn’t ensure good oral hygiene. Your brush which you use to clean your teeth should be given proper care and should be changed in time to ensure good and healthy teeth. the above conditions could be common and best time to replace your toothbrush. This will help you have healthy and strong teeth.